Advanced Patient Temperature Management
CritiCool® is a thermal regulating system indicated for monitoring and controlling patient temperature. The system is composed of two elements, the CritiCool device and the CureWrap™.
The CritiCool device functions as a control unit and a cooling pump. The control unit monitors the patient’s core temperature through specific probes and uses control algorithms to reach the desired temperature set point.
The cooling pump brings the water to the algorithm derived temperature and circulates it in a closed-loop system through the uniquely designed CureWrap.
Targeted Temperature Management Has Never Been Easier
- Select the desired temperature set point
- Apply the CureWrap garment
- Initiate fast cooling
- Manage controlled rewarming
100-00003 CritiCool® (115V)
100-00004 CritiCool® (230V) (International Only)
100-00007 CritiCool® (100V) (International Only)
014-00322 Disposable Core Temperature Probe
014-00321 Disposable Surface Temperature Probe
014-00028 Core Adapter Cable
014-00129 Surface Adapter Cable
200-00109 Connecting Hoses (2 by 2 Way)
200-00147 Connecting Hoses (2 by 3 Way)
- Precise temperature control
- Full-color, touch-screen display
- Simple, easy to use interface with intuitive controls
- Real-time monitoring and graphical display of temperature measurements
- Quick and easy set up